Taxi / Private Hire Licensing
If you are a taxi driver, proprietor or operator, and a licence has been refused, suspended or revoked, or you have had conditions attached that are not reasonable, we are the nationwide experts who can help you.
Keith Jeffreys, our senior partner, is widely regarded as the leading practitioner in this field and has been involved in many landmark cases that have ultimately been heard at the High Court, a sample of which can be seen below:
- Brentwood Borough Council-v-Gladen
- City & County of Swansea-v-Davies
- Powell-v-City & County of Swansea
- Wathan-v-Neath & Port Talbot CBC
- Exeter City Council-v-Sandle
With over 11 years experience as a hackney carriage and private hire driver and proprietor combined with over 15 years legal experience, Keith can truly be said to know the industry from grass roots level.
With our proven track record of success in the following areas, you can be confident that your case will be in safe, experienced, professional hands:
- Representation at Committee Meetings
- Appeals to the Magistrates Court
- Appeals to the Crown Court
- Appeals to the High Court by way of Case Stated
- Judicial Review
- All other taxi-related queries
To speak directly to one of our experienced solicitors, please contact us using one of the methods shown below.